THREE THINGS ONCE GONE, THAT NEVER COME BACK
As a man and a father this should be the structure of how we conduct our life.
Three things in life that, once gone, never come back
1. Time – Is like a river, it has no beginning and no end… It just keeps flowing
2. Words – Are like wild animals, if they are not tame when they come out they can be very destructive!
3. Opportunity – Is like holding a million dollars over a fire; drop it and it’s gone.
Three things in life that can destroy a person
1. Anger – Is a bull in a China Shop, very destructive.
2. Pride – A close mind can never be feed.
3. Unforgiveness - If our Lord and Savior could figure it out, we should too
Three things in life that you should never lose
1. Hope – Belief and hope live on the same street you loose that, what else do you have to live for?
2. Peace – With out this in your life, most people live disconnected.
3. Honesty – Goes with value, you loose honor, and you loose credibility.
Three things in life that is most valuable
1. Love - Makes the world go around.
2. Family & Friends – Are one’s greatest achievements!
3. Kindness – A luxury that one gives to another.
Three things in life that is never certain
1. Fortune – A Blessing from God!
2. Success – Can only be determined in one person mind, for everyone has his own value of what it is.
3. Dreams – Are unlimited, if you think it... It is done.
Three things that make a person
1. Commitment – Is a gift of love to each other.
2. Sincerity – The older you get the more you value what the words actually mean.
3. Hard work – The fuel that burns in you to help you achieve your goals!
Three things that are truly constant
Father - Son - Holy Spirit
( I ask the Lord to bless you, as I pray for you today; to guide you and protect you, as you go along your way. God's love is always with you, God's promises are true. And when you give God all your cares, you know God will see you through. You may pass this along to People you want God to Bless - I just did!