Child support Search Engine

Child Support search results

Please Donate

“Child Support” is growing and we need the support of our readers. Because we do not advertise on our site, we must ask our loyal readers to continue supporting us and help us grow. We are in need of your donations 5, 10, 15, 25, 50 or 100 will help us reach our budget goal of $300,000 to manage our year end budget. Child Support has managed to touch over 100,000 thousand satisfied reader, and we continue to enjoy the added comments. Thanks for your continued support Kenneth

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can I object to the modification of the amount of child support?

A Question was asked that do I have the right to object to more money taken from my check? When Child support is already being deducted out of my paycheck.

She you do have the right to object to more money being taken out of your account. There is a protocol that you must follow.

First you have to file a motion for reduction of child support. If your income has dropped significantly the Court will take all that inconsideration. Also very important now that the Courts are also considering the Custody Parent, if her income increased then you could receive a reduction for that reason as well.

To see more of Child support the things you never hear click here

No comments:

Today news is we lost...

Welcome to the info corner...

Have you checked this out?